5/30/2012

Recommend a good Pilates DVD for beginner?


Question by Jeff: Recommend a good Pilates DVD for beginner?
I really want to get back in shape, with spring coming and what not. I don't know a lot about Pilates or any exercise routines and need a little guidance. I don't need to lose weight or anything, just tone it up and get healthy again. I was in the Army for 4 years and got out on a medical discharge, have some back problems that have kept me from getting back into exercising. I hear Pilates is an incredible work out and it focuses on your core which is exactly what I want. More than likely I'll get into Yoga as well, I've heard it's a good combo. I'm a 29 year old Male, 5'11 about 155 lbs. I have a good build with very, very little extra padding. I really want to get back to where I was in the Army, being able to run 2 miles in 13-14 minutes is my goal.

Two questions.

1. Is Pilates good for someone with lower back issues?

2. Will it help with cardio more than muscle building, and tone up what I have? I really miss my 6 pack...lol.

If there is something besides Pilates that you could recommend feel free to do so. I'd appreciate any and all advice on this. Also which instructor's video(s) are preferred? Thank you

Best answer:
You can use Leawo Free DVD Creator.It can burn videos to dvd with menu easily and quickly.You can find Leawo Free DVD Creator here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=leawo+dvd+creator&aq=f&aqi=g2&oq=
It must can help you, good luck!




Orignal From: Recommend a good Pilates DVD for beginner?

No comments:

Post a Comment