5/30/2012

Haul!!







Haul!!


Pants - Macys Yoga Pants- Aeropastle Shoes - Macys, Keds
Video Rating: 1 / 5








36545 Day 152: Two shoes the wrong way


A day that should have been fine enough, was virtually demolished when I discovered that my shoes were two different sizes. But, I figured out a way to chipper up and make it through a day - consisting mostly of artist meetings for Queer Art Impact's Come As You Are and work at TBKC. More of it all at 36545.matheggem.com

Question by : are these measurements healthy in a young female adult?
i'm slightly athletic and have an hourglass shape. i'm 19 and i want to get into modelling but i dont want to be one of those nasty stick creatures.
im 5"6' and weigh in about 125 i have a lot of muscle from yoga and dance
my measurements are:
34.5 - 26.5 - 37.5
is this healthy? how much do i need to lose to go somewhere with modelling?
NOT runway.

also for girls would you be comfortable in my shoes?

Best answer:
sounds good to me lol. I like girls that don't look like sticks. I wish models would put some meat on their bones. Someone told me it's 'cause when a model is tall and skinny, the clothes look better. idk i don't find it attractive.

You should look into modeling for nike and other sports companies since you are muscular.



Orignal From: Haul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment