5/31/2012

Kundalini Yoga - Exercise for Upper Back Tension Release







Kundalini Yoga - Exercise for Upper Back Tension Release


www.yogatech.com Easy Kundalini Yoga exercise to release shoulder tension and upper back pain. Opens your heart. Part 4 of our short exercise set to remove negativity and stress. You can view many more Kundalini Yoga videos by Guru Rattana when you subscribe to Guru Rattana Online - full details from www.yogatech.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Yoga Workout Beginners Hamstring Stretch Home Exercise Routine How To


More Yoga Workout Videos at; www.psychetruth.net Yoga Workout Beginners Hamstring Stretch Home Exercise Routine How To Yoga workout "yoga workout" beginners "yoga for beginners" home "home workout" "yoga home" Hamstring stretch "stretch routine" "yoga stretch" "stretch workout" "stretch...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Question by no name: Can anyone recommend a good beginner's yoga workout video?
I am really interested in starting yoga. However, I live in a dangerous city in Central America. Because of that I can no longer jog outdoors like I used to. Yoga is something I can do at home. So, please recommend me a good beginner's yoga video that will help me build muscle and get in shape. I am a 135 pound male in really bad shape. Hopefully I can use yoga to get me back into shape. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I just saw Rodney Yee on youtube. Is he recommended?

Best answer:
I'm not into yoga (probably should be), so I can't recommend any videos.

What I can recommend is going out of town a few days a week for some extensive walking/jogging. I take my boys up into the hills and we hike around for hours... miles away from the city thugs and thieves.



Orignal From: Kundalini Yoga - Exercise for Upper Back Tension Release

No comments:

Post a Comment