12/06/2011

ANTI-GRAVITY YOGA SWING for the BACK & ABDOMINALS







ANTI-GRAVITY YOGA SWING for the BACK & ABDOMINALS


More great anti-gravity moves, exercises & auto massage to stretch, tone & strengthen the back, abdominals, shoulder girdle, waist, hips, gluteals, thighs on the Tantric Yoga Gym Swing'. See more at www.YogaGymSwing.com or Muscle-Brain.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


BLACK


yoga swing - click on the image below for more information.


  • BEST VERSATILE ACCESSORY. CAN BE USED AS A WRAP, SHAWL OR SCARF. EASY TO CARRY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
  • APPROXIMATELY 70% PASHMINA WOOL AND 30% SILK. 78 INCHES LONG AND 28 INCHES WIDE. ENDS FINISHED WITH 2-2.5 INCHES KNOTTED TASSELS.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT, LUXURIOUSLY SOFT AND WARM. WOVEN FROM THE FINEST PASHMINA WOOL AND SILK (ADDS A LOT OF SHEEN/SOFTNESS.)
  • PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS AND SEASONS. AVAILABLE IN 56 VIBRANT COLORS. DRY CLEAN ONLY. MADE IN INDIA AND NEPAL.
  • THEY ARE PERFECT FOR TRAVELING, CASUAL OR FORMAL SPECIAL EVENING WHERE YOU WANT TO LOOK SPECIAL.

yoga swing


Unfazed by the scientific age, pashmina shawls are hand spun the same way it has been done for centuries. The hairs are gathered from the Himalayan goat called Hircus, which lives at high altitudes, 12 to 14000 feet in the mountains. The Pashmina is gathered by hand, stored and combed by nomadic herders. The threads are hand woven on handlooms over a silk wrap, which gives the fabric resilience. Once the fabric is loomed, each piece is hand dyed in open vats. Afterwards it is given to the differ





BLACK





Click on the button for more yoga swing information and reviews.

Question by ebedsworth: Diet Mistakes - My Weight is Going Up?
I'm 42 (nearly 43) years old. I stand 6'2" and started my diet at 222 pounds. I'm a diabetic so my doctor wanted the weight off to get my A1C down. About a week ago I hit 203 and was very happy. I have seen a steady creep up this week and now sit at 206.6 pounds. I know not a huge swing, but I don't like the trend.

When I started my target was 2100 calories a day plus 30 minutes of aerobic, walking or yoga as exercise 5 days a week. I'm not doing anything with weights at this time.

I'm maintaining the exercise and have lowered the calorie intake regularly as my weight dropped. I'm now eating at most 1900 calories a day.

Thoughts? Why would my weight be going up?

Best answer:
Hi Dear

The weight goes up with slow down in Metabolism as you eat less the metabolism slows down so to counter that increase the activity and also start weights as muscle mass will help the metabolism to go up. Also do walking up to an hour.
Consume cinnamon as it helps to maintain the blood sugar



Orignal From: ANTI-GRAVITY YOGA SWING for the BACK & ABDOMINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment