Yoga of Herbs, Ayurvedic Guide, Second Revised and Enlarged Editio [YOGA OF HERBS AYURVEDIC GD 2ND]
yoga of herbs - click on the image below for more information.
yoga of herbs
Yoga of Herbs, Ayurvedic Guide, Second Revised and Enlarged Editio [YOGA OF HERBS AYURVEDIC GD 2ND]
Click on the button for more yoga of herbs information and reviews.
Question by dead end: How to deal with life I can't seem to think well?
Hi..iam 22 years old male
It started when i was in the university having panic attacks but i wasn't sure of what was happening and i asked why..I didn't understand.So I kept going to university and kept having panic attacks (tension in muscles and bones ,dizziness,feeling to go to bathroom for urination and dry mouth)..I went to a doctor i made some tests and i was fine.through time i found myself quitting university and getting D and F marks...although i was good at school.
I started working..It was fine working with friends in a restaurant..but all the time i was self isolated..and not feeling well but still didnt complain coz i didnt understood...sometimes i had unreasonable and unlogical experiences like feeling to cry...or getting so sad and dark.
So i worked there for 8 months..my concentration was very very low as well as sexual desire and the desire for everything..i quitted everything..even sports ..coz i became not interested in anything..
i tried to change university thinking that if i change it i would help myself...so the same symptoms happened again and became worse...
so since then i am at home..i count my days..i have nothing in life..i lost all my friends and i cant seem able to work again or live for anything...i tried working in 2 restaurants..first one i worked 1 day..the second i worked 2 hours.
everything is meaningless and empty.I became attracted more to suicide..i took yesterday 9 pills of profenid but i didnt feel anything..
i tried many ways to solve my unknown problem but i couldnt.I tried the book "MIND OVER MOOD",sports,yoga,herbs...and nothing helped..plus iam not addicted to any kind of drug even alcohol.
I can't identify the reason for all of that.
Now when i walk in the street i feel like iam judged..and cant concentrate on my way when i walk..
i dont talk to anyone..i became psycho...hate people hate friends...my soul's price is zero ..so everything is zero.no one deserve..and iam out of life...
my end seems to be very soon..
no one knows what is going in my mind even me...
Iam tired of living this life as it is.
All this started since 3-4 years...
please if someone is fluent in knowing the illness tell me...
thank u
Best answer:
Major depressive disorder is something that will break you down, and put you on your knees forever, if you let it...seek a psychotherapist and do not suicide.
Orignal From: Yoga of Herbs, Ayurvedic Guide, Second Revised and Enlarged Editio [YOGA OF HERBS AYURVEDIC GD 2ND]
No comments:
Post a Comment