Yoga for Energy
yoga yee dvd - click on the image below for more information.
yoga yee dvd
Yoga for Energy
Click on the button for more yoga yee dvd information and reviews.
Question by heyyy: I have a question for all of the yoga people out here?
Which yoga instructor do you like best out of the following:
Shiva Rea
Rodney Yee
Bryan Kest
And also........ what yoga dvd do you recommend?
Btw, I have been doing ashtanga yoga for a few years but I'm in no way advanced lol
Thank you for your reply.... i heard they were all pretty good which is why i can't decide lol. Yeah i take classes with an instructor but can only afford to go twice a week. Right now i do the rest of the days at home with a dvd and i would like to get a new one for some variety. I might go with Rodney Yee.
:)
Best answer:
Hi, I just wanted to respond because it's nice to meet another yoga person on YA! I've only ever watched Rodney Yee out of the 3 people you list, and I thought his CD was pretty good. I have a CD (audio only) that I use when I do yoga at home. I prefer live classes, though. The energy is very different and I like the anticipation of getting to the class and meeting my teacher. But I know it's not always an option.
Keep going with your practice. Namaste.
Orignal From: Yoga for Energy Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment