Question by Bri: Ears ringing after yoga?
Well, after I do my yoga dvd my ears ring for some reason. It never happened before. I was sick for like a week and didn't do yoga the whole week ( I was used to doing it daily ) and once I got back into it I noticed my ears were ringing after I did yoga. They don't ring when I do my one yoga for ten minutes - only when I do my other dvd, the one that's twenty five minutes long. It's like when you get off a long airplane trip and sometimes your ears sort of ring. Like, when you yawn and they "pop". That's what it feels like - the ringing, that is. Is this...normal? Why do my ears ring?
middle/inner ear? what's that...?
Best answer:
You may have a problem with your middle/inner ear.
Pilates For Beginners & Beyond Boxed Set (Pilates for Inflexible People / Pilates Complete for Weight Loss / Pilates Complete Sculpt and Tone)
yoga ring - click on the image below for more information.
yoga ring
This 3 DVD set has everything you need to begin learning Pilates and to progress at your own pace. Never before has a has a single collection of Pilates DVDs contained so much valuable information to help you explore the hworld of Pilates. Be inspired and motivated with this amazing library that will grow with you for years to come.
DVD HIGHLIGHTS: * Over 40 routines for a wide range of needs * Modifications of poses for less-flexible people * Routines from 15 - 60 minutes P
Pilates For Beginners & Beyond Boxed Set (Pilates for Inflexible People / Pilates Complete for Weight Loss / Pilates Complete Sculpt and Tone)
Click on the button for more yoga ring information and reviews.
Orignal From: Ears ringing after yoga?
No comments:
Post a Comment