5/25/2012

French Bulldog Tricks- Frenchie Dribbling a Yoga Ball







French Bulldog Tricks- Frenchie Dribbling a Yoga Ball


Who says French Bulldogs aren't active pets? Mine can dribble a yoga ball. He goes crazy every time he sees the ball. Awesome!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Vanessa's yoga medicine ball workout preview


Coming soon Vanessa's complete toning medicine ball workout.
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Question by Yvette: Like everyone else on earth, I wanna flatten my abs?
I know this is such an old question. But i want answers from people who have had RESULTS doing what they are telling me to do.
Here is what I used to do: 100 sit ups, on the floor, everyday, before school, after school, and before bed. So that is 300 total. I would wip those things off so fast. I did that for three months. ZERO results.
Here is what I do now: Yoga ball. I love my yoga ball. It came with a little DVD with instructions on how to do the excersizes. I do that about 15 mins a day (or i try to. I fell ill with the flu and have found it hard to start the habit again.) But i can REALLY feel it working.

Is that an OK workout, or is there a better way?
I understand the counting calories part. Luckily for me, with my lifestyle, it is very easy for me to burn more calories than i take in. I have also found that taking at least 300mg of the anti-oxidant EGCg will safely double your metabolism without affecting your heart. So I do that some days as well. I am just making sure I am doing the best exercise I can for what I want. Answer #1 is very helpful, and so is the second one. Its good to know she lost that many inches. Motivates me. I'm not fat, I am less than 40 inches around the waist, but i am shorter, and I just don't want to see bulge when i wear jeans. And I am sure no one else does either.

Best answer:
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture, for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you will damage your back and spine!
Slowly move the upper part of your body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times.
Every week add to the number of repetitions.
You will see the results in a week, guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.

Drishti Yoga

Article by Rob James II



Drishti Yoga - Health












Search by Author, Title or Content



Article ContentAuthor NameArticle Title









Home
Submit Articles
Author Guidelines
Publisher Guidelines
Content Feeds
RSS Feeds
FAQ
Contact Us

































Yoga happens to be a form of exercise that came from some eastern religions, but it is also based on mediation. You will find that the yoga origins are translated in English from Sanskrit. When you are beginning with your yoga, you will find that it can be a difficult time for you. You will learn the power of Drishti once you have become an advanced student. Most teachers will stress that the Drishti will help you to improve the way that you carry yourself and your posture. You will also be able to get a better understanding of how yoga works on the mind and body.

With the ancient yoga teachers you might have heard things like wherever the gaze lies, your attention follow. Have you ever heard the expression, "Keep your eye on the ball"? This is the same principle. In yoga as a religious practice, as well as to benefit our health, the ultimate goal is to calm the mind. Yoga will help you to relieve stress and you're your body and mind focus and see things more clearly. You will find that it will help you on many levels. By fixing your gaze on a single point (a Drishti) you can hone the skills you need to bring your mind to a single point as well. Drishti seeks to block out external distractions so that the mind is wholly focused on itself.

When it comes to Drishti, you will want to learn how to focus on your breathing. If you keep your eyes open as you meditate, you can also use an outside source, like the tip of you nose or the flame of a candle. When practicing yoga, simply choose a point in the room on which to fix your gaze and your mind. You will want to make sure that you choose something that you can find natural. This can be very helpful when holding poses for an extended period of time. For beginning students, the Drishti will be the instructor. Remember that as you advance, your understanding of the use of Drishti will advance as well.

You should not feel like your eyes or strained or that it interferes without yoga routine. For those who are religious, they will see the activity as a way to work on the mind and the body. You will find that some types of yoga have some Drishti used poses. You will try things like the downward facing dog and you'll fix your gaze upon your navel. Your teachers will explain the use of Drishti and how to blend it in with your routine. They will tell you some recommend on how you can use your poses to help you improve yourself overall.

About the Author

Rob is a writer from San Diego. Learn how to get your own turnkey Health Business right here. Rob's other sites: AgilitEase, Shop.AgilitEase, Google Magic Formula Review












Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original author's information and copyright must be included.





Rob James II









RSS Feed





Report Article





Publish Article





Print Article





Add to Favorites











Article Directory
About
FAQ
Contact Us
Advanced Search
Privacy Statement
Disclaimer

GoArticles.com © 2012, All Rights Reserved.









Orignal From: French Bulldog Tricks- Frenchie Dribbling a Yoga Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment