Element Yoga for Weight Loss with Ashley Turner
Segments from the "Element Yoga for Weight Loss with Ashley Turner" workout video: A straight-forward yoga workout that emphasizes self-acceptance and body-awareness. The moves also integrate some traditional body-sculpting techniques designed to develop lean muscles. Ashley Turners flawless form and unhurried cuing seems just right. She explains the benefits of each pose while letting you know what you should be feeling at every moment. Her one-on-one instruction is non-technical and alw... see the full description (including workout level and equipment used) at www.collagevideo.com "Collage Video: exercise video specialists since 1987." See 753 more instructor-selected workout videos at www.collagevideo.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Weight Loss Yoga For Beginners - Burn Calories in Under 10 Minutes!
Question by : How can I maintain a good diet?
I injured myself 10 months ago and I gained 20 lbs!!! I really want to lose it however it is hard especially since I am still injured ( my knee) so I can only do certain things. Basically I have these workout dvd's and I do yoga and walk. But when it comes to my diet I have trouble as it feels that my mom, dad and brother are being pigs by having donuts in the house or chips and it is really hard not to indulge. I just want to cry because I so want to get back my athletic muscular body but my family are pigs! How can I maintain a healthy diet that will help me with weight loss?
Best answer:
A healthy diet starts with food, eat smalls meals every few hours to raise your metabolism. Try to switch up your workouts or else your body becomes use to it. Since your limited because of your knee, try different versions of yoga or even pilates (They have tons of pilates workout on youtube). Don't call it a diet, the problem with diets is that most of them never last call it a healthier lifestyle. Eat a lot fiber, whole grain and protein. As for your family, keep a separate cupboard for you and your healthy food (if you don't see it then you won't eat it) and if your family sees that your getting healthier maybe they will want to become healthier too.
Orignal From: Element Yoga for Weight Loss with Ashley Turner
No comments:
Post a Comment