3/06/2012

Best workout for a long, lean body?


Question by nONAME: Best workout for a long, lean body?
I've been craving this sort of image of being a svelte woman for years and would love to achieve it.
I've been doing beachbody workouts for the past 2 months or so with great weight loss results, but I am afraid that I may start to bulk up as I have before.. Workouts I've done are Brazil Butt Lift and Slim In 6 programs..

Will yoga and pilates help? I have a brief Windsor pilates DVD
I've been thinking about Yoga Booty Ballet or Crunchless Abs DVDs
Which other DVDs or programs would help me to achieve this image?

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/yoga_booty_ballet.do

http://www.crunchlessabs.com/

http://i38.tinypic.com/ohl6ae.jpg

http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2008/8/eva-mendes-ck-obsession-tv-ad.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/3rEkEGIaqa58gtazmwawJgw5_500.jpg
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/karolina-kurkova.jpg

Best answer:
Obviously your genetics are not those of a long lean body. Stop comparing yourself to to others and you will have a happier life.




Orignal From: Best workout for a long, lean body?

No comments:

Post a Comment