Yoga Revolution
Yoga studies with Tanja Pazou
Narayana/For Your Love
yoga revolution - click on the image below for more information.
yoga revolution
Narayana/For Your Love
Click on the button for more yoga revolution information and reviews.
Question by mimit527: i'm 14 and think i'm not eating enough! HELP!?
Hey, I am 5'10 inches tall and weigh 141 pounds. (I'm 14). I have lost around 5-7 pounds in the last week or so. The reason I have lost weight is because I eat less than 1,000 calories a day. Plus I exercise (DDR Dance Dance Revolution with the mat) for an hour and do yoga for 30 min everyday. But I am going on a vacation in march 2009 and I really want to weigh 125-130 pounds by then. I have two questions: Am I anorexic? (This has been going on for about a week. Oh and I was belamic for a month or two in the summer but I stopped. I'm scared it's coming back but this time in the form of anorexia... am I over reacting?) My other question is... is there any websites for teens who want to lose weight... I still really want to lose weight but I think i'm going to far... Any tips for a safer approche
Best answer:
You might be sick
not a realy bad one just that your stomace might feel wird and dousnt want to eat.
i had that felleing for about a week a few times.
Orignal From: Yoga Revolution
No comments:
Post a Comment