Yoga Bliss Hips - Kundalini Yoga with Ana Brett & Ravi Singh
yoga videos for stretching - click on the image below for more information.
yoga videos for stretching
Yoga Bliss Hips - Kundalini Yoga with Ana Brett & Ravi Singh
Click on the button for more yoga videos for stretching information and reviews.
Beach Walk 657 - Running Stretches
Image by beachwalks
Question by Sarah: Does the p90x yoga video help you lose weight?
i found the video challenging, having to hold the stretches for a long time and i already do hiit jogging/sprinting, boxing, lifting weights, the p90x abs, leg workouts and i eat extremely healthy do u think the yoga will help too?
Best answer:
Yoga X will help with all of the other exercises/workouts you listed - HIIT, jogging/sprinting, etc - insofar as it will really give your muscles a good stretch, improve your balance, aid in stress removal, etc. As Tony says, it's just one piece to the fitness puzzle but a very, very important one.
Since it requires energy, sure, you'll burn calories, but I wouldn't suggest Yoga X merely to lose weight...unsure how many calories are burned, but no more than walking, I would guess. ;)
Sure, it's long, but it's worth it. After 3 days of blasting muscle groups doing P90X, I look forward to my Yoga each Thursday! I hated it and didn't want to do it at first and now I am a total convert.
Orignal From: Yoga Bliss Hips - Kundalini Yoga with Ana Brett & Ravi Singh
No comments:
Post a Comment