10/16/2011

What To Bring to Bikram Yoga [Day 9]







What To Bring to Bikram Yoga [Day 9]


Janelle lists out all the essentials you'll want to bring when you go to a Bikram yoga class. (This is Day 9 of my 96 Day Happy Healthy Hot Challenge, where I'm working to lose 1-2 lbs per week until Oct. 10th!) Want to lose weight with me? Email me at be@happyhealthyandhot.com and I will send you my free Getting Started guide so you can design a 96 Day Challenge of your own to meet your fitness goals! Find out how you can get a *free* copy of my guide: SURVIVING YOUR FIRST DAY OF HOT BIKRAM YOGA: Things you should know so that you enjoy your first class. ---- Email Janelle at be@happyhealthyandhot.com ---- Remember: You are AWESOME!
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle (Blue Paisley)


yoga water bottle - click on the image below for more information.


  • Stainless steel keeps fluids warm or cold for hours
  • Leak-proof cap and bottle
  • Finger-loop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and backpacks
  • Stainless steel will not rust and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
  • Wide mouth screw-top lid is easy to grip, clean, and fill

yoga water bottle


The Steel Flip Straw allow you to access your fluids without unscrewing the cap or tilting the bottle. The patent-pending lid from Nathan finger loop QuickClip attaches the bottle to a belt, shoulder strap, or pack with ease. The wide-mouth, screw-top lid is easy to grip and large enough for easy refilling and cleaning.





Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle (Blue Paisley)





Click on the button for more yoga water bottle information and reviews.

Question by VoiletCrease: How do i relieve my period cramps?
My cramps are so bad, i have prescription medication of metamorphic acid and it does nothing to me. I can't eat, i can't sleep. I was up all night yesterday, crying from the pain. I usually exercise anyway, and yoga usually helps me but only for some time. Hot water bottles make it worse, and i don't know what to do.
I feel so sick and dysfunctional not forgetting useless.

Best answer:
consume things that have potassium, like bananas



Orignal From: What To Bring to Bikram Yoga [Day 9]

No comments:

Post a Comment