Stylish Girl 2 Walkthrough (Detailed-read description)
comment, like, whateverr Here's a walkthrough I made after spending all day trying to figure this game out (smh): THIS TOOK SO LONG, omg. TOMMY (first 2) ~Black hair (MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS.. go to Makeup- Hair - click black rectangle. I don't think style matters) ~Black leather jacket ~Black skirt ~Black leggings ~Brown bag ~Black sunglasses ~Black boots- buy it in store ~Black sunglasses-buy in store Do this for all levels with Tommy, except FOR THE MOTORCYCLE DATE: Do all of the above. I decided to switch it up and buy ripped leggings. GET A MOTORCYCLE HELMET. JAKE (3rd outfit) ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants ~Blue sneakers (or buy HIKING BOOTS when he asks you to go hunting with him for more points/dollars) ~Backpack Use these 4 every time you go with Jake. MADISON (4th-7th) First level: ~Black trenchcoat-in store ~Black flare skirt-in store ~Black briefcase-in store ~Black boots (I think they're included) Level where she says you'll be working outside: ~Hoodie ~Cargo pants (I bought a different color) ~Blue sneakers ~Backpack Level where she asks you to take her place ~Black blazer-in store ~Black skirt-in store (same from before) ~Black boots w/ tan heels-in store ~Black briefcase-in store (same) Level with awards: ~Long red dress-in store ~Black heels ~Silver purse-in store ~2 white bracelets-in store ~White sunglasses-in store ~White necklace-in store ~Orange scarf (I think it's in the store) Last but not least EMILY (toughest) First level ~Red print top (3rd in your closet ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Namaste - Om Aum Yoga - New Keychain Ring
yoga necklace - click on the image below for more information.
- Chrome plated keychain
- 3D urethane encased design as shown
- Rectangular part of the keychain is 2" x 1" in size
- Please see product description below for more information
yoga necklace
The keychain listed is chrome plated with the 3D urethane encased design as shown. The rectangular part of the keychain is 2" x 1" in size.
Namaste - Om Aum Yoga - New Keychain Ring
Click on the button for more yoga necklace information and reviews.
Phiten Necklaces Can Help
Article by Trishool Trident
Orignal From: Stylish Girl 2 Walkthrough (Detailed-read description)
No comments:
Post a Comment