Pure Yoga X BE Yoga Demonstration
www.beautyexchange.com.hk
Video Rating: 5 / 5
BodySport Exercise Fitness Ball Pilate Yoga 85 cm Extra Large
yoga x dvd - click on the image below for more information.
- Strengthens, Stretches and Tones all major muscle groups
- Enhances coordination and balance and improves flexibility
- Package includes: inflatable fitness ball, air pump and easy to follow instruction chart
yoga x dvd
The Body Sport balls can hold up to 1000lbs of compression, while most balls can only hold up to 500-600 lbs. As with any exercise program, consult your physician or medical professional before beginning a workout routine. This manual and product are not meant to be a substituted for advice provided by a physician or medical professional. Exercise programs of any kind pose an inherent danger to participant. Serious or fatal injury can occur. Use proper techniques and common sense when exercising
BodySport Exercise Fitness Ball Pilate Yoga 85 cm Extra Large
Click on the button for more yoga x dvd information and reviews.
Day 90 P90x Results - I Lost Weight And I Feel Great!
Article by Garrett Jax
In the high school years I was physically active, and was kept in shape by being involved in sports. When college came, the exercise from playing sports stopped, while the junk food increased. I ate an ice cream cone after nearly every meal, and indulged in late night fattening snacks when I could. The result? I started to gain weight, and I kept gaining weight the next few years because I didn't bother to change anything.
Over the period of around 5 years I slowly put on weight. By the time I wanted to make a difference in my health, I had gained an extra of around 25 lbs. I knew that if I didn't change something I was just going to keep putting on the weight. I wanted to get back on the right path so I started looking for a good exercise program to follow that I could do at home.
I was watching T.V. and while flipping through the channels I landed on an infomercial that was talking about some crazy home fitness program called P90x. I watched the entire infomercial and was skeptical at first, but then I started getting more and more intrigued. I like the idea of muscle confusion, and I liked how there were 12 different workouts so I wouldn't get bored as easily.
I was so excited after buying it that I looked at reviews and success stories while I was waiting for it to come in the mail. I was ready for change and I couldn't wait to get started. I liked the idea that it was a complete program with a nutrition guide that told me what to eat, and a solid 90 day workout routine. It was everything I needed in one package.
Right when the package arrived I went through everything, read the nutrition guide, the fitness guide, and watched the "How to Bring It" DVD. I did the fit test that was in the fitness guide and passed, so the next day I got started with the first workout.
During the first weeks of the program I pushed myself so hard that I couldn't extend my arms all the way without pain because my arms were so stiff and sore. I had to back off a little until my arms fully recovered. The first couple of weeks of the workout were really hard. I was extremely sore throughout that period.
The hardest workouts for me were the Ab Ripper X and Yoga X DVDs. While the other workouts were extremely hard, those two really challenged me. It wasn't until day 40 that I could fully complete all of the exercises in Ab Ripper X. It was exciting to see myself get stronger and stronger as time went on. In the end I lost 11 lbs, and I felt great.
Orignal From: Pure Yoga X BE Yoga Demonstration
No comments:
Post a Comment