prAna Men's JD Short, Black, Medium
yoga shorts - click on the image below for more information.
- Performance fit ,Stretch fabrication ,Designed specifically for intense yoga practice ,Elastic waistband ,5" (12.7cm) inseam medium
- 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Spandex
yoga shorts
John Friend helped us develop this yoga short specifically for intense practice. We used pliable recycled polyester with 10% spandex for 4-way stretch with an elastic waistband. Available only in black with contrasting blue chain stitch and logo to celebrate John's favorite color.
prAna Men's JD Short, Black, Medium
Click on the button for more yoga shorts information and reviews.
Question by Spencer: shorts to wear for yoga?
I'm taking a yoga class soon and I'm not sure what to wear. I'm assuming a t-shirt is fine on top. I don't know what shorts would be best though. I have plenty of athletic shorts but based on what I've seen I'm just concerned that in a lot of the poses they might not exactly cover what needs to be covered.
Best answer:
how about leggies and a nice white tank top like a shorts shirt.
Orignal From: prAna Men's JD Short, Black, Medium
No comments:
Post a Comment