How to Use Herbs, Nutrients, & Yoga in Mental Health
yoga of herbs - click on the image below for more information.
yoga of herbs
Leaders in the field of complementary medicine present a comprehensive yet compact guide to herbs, nutrients, and yoga as adjuncts to mental health therapy.Leaders in the field of complementary medicine present a comprehensive yet compact guide to herbs, nutrients, and yoga as adjuncts to mental health therapy.
How to Use Herbs, Nutrients, & Yoga in Mental Health
Click on the button for more yoga of herbs information and reviews.
HRB338 Ayurveda 011 Anxiety Depression Dryness Cold Vata Disease Causes Tibetan Chinese Medicine Veda
Image by Ayurvedic-Medicine
Question by kris: Allopathic medicine doctor?
I am considering studying medicine but I'm confused about which type of medical school I should pursue. I have been doing Tai Chi for many years and I'm a believer in things like massage therapy, acupuncture, natural herbs, yoga, etc. However I also appreciate the scientific method and allopathic medicine which is why I am considering a traditional MD school. If I go to such a school rather than the local naturopathic and chinese medicine school, will I be limited in my career to study these alternative medicines? What are my options to gain the best of both worlds? I would like to study many different disciplines to help my patients. Alternately, if I go to naturopathic, chinese or ostopathic medical school how will this limit my understanding of anatomy, chemical medicines, or my credentials to get employment as a doctor?
Please elaborate on which of these disciplines you think are BS. Specifically for yoga or Tai Chi, even if you think chi or what some call "vital energy" doesn't exist, do you still not think it is befinical to do meditative exercizes, controlled breathing, or cardiovascular exercize doing Tai Chi, etc.
Best answer:
You can't be a believer in acupuncture and naturopathy and be someone who appreciates the scientific method. If you want to be a real doctor, then go to medical school. If you want to be a quack then study all that other pseudo science you mentioned.
Orignal From: How to Use Herbs, Nutrients, & Yoga in Mental Health Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment