10/27/2011
For those who have done Jane Fonda's "Easy Going Workout" or another GOOD "beginner" workout
Question by Gonetoday: For those who have done Jane Fonda's "Easy Going Workout" or another GOOD "beginner" workout
I know this workout is only available on VHS, but all I have is a DVD player. Do you know of a comparable workout on DVD that would be "easy going" but still a complete workout? I want to get into better shape, but I can't keep up with most of the workouts yet. I'm doing Pilates and yoga right now, and they're wonderful, but I want to try something different. I have a "walking" workout, but all the continuous walking bothers my lower back. Thanks in advance.
Which Cindy Crawford "one"? There's a couple of them. Thanks.
Best answer:
I've done Jane Fonda!
Orignal From: For those who have done Jane Fonda's "Easy Going Workout" or another GOOD "beginner" workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment