10/16/2011

Can I use P90x to train ONLY my upper body?


Question by Flex: Can I use P90x to train ONLY my upper body?
I want to focus on my upper body rather then leg excercises, plyometrics, etc. I understand P90x uses muscle confusion so you gotta do everything, but can I swap upper body workouts with yoga, plyometrics, legs or back, etc. The reason for this is I want to develop my upper body faster then usual.
What should my schedule be? Im not sure if I explained that to well, if you have a question ask me. All help is greatly appreciated :)

Best answer:
Im a personal trainer and I always tell people to workout there whole body. You dont want a huge upper body with tooth pick legs I mean you dont want to look like Johnny Bravo. Anyways that being said if you only want to workout your upper body that would work. I would still use weights sometimes though cause you want to be bigger. P90X is more for people who want to lose weight and get ripped. Make sure after you workout you get high protein in your diet like whey protein or good healthy food. My workout is kinda like this Mon- Arms Tue- Chest, cardio Wed- back,abs Thur- shoulders, traps Fri-Arms. I hit my arms 2 times a week, but I give them 24 hours to 3 days of rest before I hit them again. Best of luck to you man!

Yoga For Beginners: Upper Body


yoga upper body - click on the image below for more information.



yoga upper body


Discover physical ease and mental balance. Stretch. Engergize. Center. With Rodney Yee.





Yoga For Beginners: Upper Body





Click on the button for more yoga upper body information and reviews.





Orignal From: Can I use P90x to train ONLY my upper body?

No comments:

Post a Comment