20-Minute Yoga Workouts
yoga vhs - click on the image below for more information.
yoga vhs
Would you like to have a shapelier, stronger, more flexible body?
More energy? Better concentration? Less stress?
Inner poise and contentment?
Those goals are within the reach of everyone who will take a few minutes a day to practice the simple but powerful exercises in this book. 20-Minute Yoga Workouts enables everyone, from the busiest executive to the elderly, to enjoy the rewards of a Yoga practice. This easy-to-understand book, clearly illustrated with photographs, will teach you
20-Minute Yoga Workouts
Click on the button for more yoga vhs information and reviews.
Question by Nieso: Did yoga in high school...but NOW?
In high school I had one semester of Hatha (sp?) Yoga. I LOVED it. It was effortless but did wonders for my body shape. I've purchased a dozen different yoga dvds and NONE are like the yoga I did in high school.
It was slow, meditative and relaxing. We did a large variety of poses and just held them as long as possible, but MOSTLY it was the breathing and relaxation.
Any good DVDs or VHS that will give me what I want?
Thanks!!!
Best answer:
Maybe.
This site talks about what it is and has a link (the click here link) that describes a few poses you can do on your own.
http://www.abhidhyan.org/Teachings/Hatha_Yoga.htm
This site has a few videos that mention the hatha yoga style.
http://www.doyoga.com/videos.htm
Also ............ if you know your teachers name still (and it wasn't too long ago) you could call the school and see if s/he still works there? Your teacher could give you his/her recomendations.
good luck :)
Orignal From: 20-Minute Yoga Workouts
No comments:
Post a Comment